Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:06 AM

ours better!!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:37 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

as shmo's official representative in matters he does not care about, he has announced his desire for a new contract this upcoming skyleague season. i trust that negotiations will be fruitful and we can all walk away happy, unfortunately his new cap hit will be too large to allow the team accommodate one (1) drunkguava's massive salary and therefore you will have to retract any outstanding offers you have out at this time. i have attached his official signature below, please contact me if you have any further questions.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:47 AM

u suck. even blue can make better gfx than u
Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 PM

Such a productive off-season. I went on a spam e-mail completion binge with great results. I grew 16 inches through a variety of supplements and devices, slept with 56 sex-addicted women in my area and gained millions in a combination of deals with Nigerian princes and distant family member's wills.

Let's do this
Old 05-23-2013, 11:41 PM

I took a poo and read an archie.

AT THE SAME TIME.

Talk about being productive.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:43 AM

I built a fully auto chicken machine in vanilla minecraft.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:48 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPR View Post
I took a poo and read an archie.

AT THE SAME TIME.

Talk about being productive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KKIqRCA#t=151s
Old 05-30-2013, 04:22 AM

is this team still alive
Old 05-30-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmo55 View Post
is this team still alive
I'll be around
Old 05-30-2013, 06:00 AM

oh hey shmo nice of you to show
Old 05-30-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium View Post
oh hey shmo nice of you to show
or should I say nice of you to SHMOW
Old 05-30-2013, 07:46 PM

that one took u 13h and 11min to come up with huh
n
Old 05-30-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DICK van DYKE View Post
that one took u 13h and 11min to come up with huh
n
took your mom 9 months to come up with your face huh
Old 05-30-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPR View Post
took your mom 9 months to come up with your face huh
WOW good zing 9/10
Old 05-31-2013, 05:23 AM

lol dunked on gg no re
Old 06-02-2013, 02:57 AM

I certainly had a great time playing with each and every one of you in the past season and a half. But alas, the time has come for us to go. t3c will be disbanding because its dead. Most other members have already joined other clans. I know you will be able to carry through, and I look forward to playing against you in the future.

your (former) involuntarily appointed captain,
radium

Old 10-13-2013, 01:56 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

happy birthdave

Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 AM

hi rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PQKE1fpxOc

"i can dance pretty good for a white kid"
Old 01-07-2014, 01:31 AM

nothing i cant do
Old 08-03-2016, 01:23 AM

In 2011, Top 3 Control was founded as a clan where all could hide from the oppression of {ball}. The great shmo55, may he rest in piece, along with the bodacious LeggoMyEggo defied all and split off from the fiercest ball clan there ever was. Along with the magnificent magenta spirit, Radium 8), they recruited the best of the best. By the time this powerful trio was done recruiting players, they had a roster that could instill fear into even our greatest war heroes. Thus, t3c was born.

However, it was not meant to be. Our leaders grew old and our players grew thin. What once was a dominant force had been reduced to rubble. In 2013, t3c was forced to disband without fulfilling its destiny, to win a SkyLeague championship.

Today, in the year of our lord, Liquid HuK, 2016, we witness a rebirth. Today, we witness a renaissance. On this very day, we witness..a reawakening. The reawakening of not only a clan, not only a league, but a movement. Nothing in life is promised except death, and the only luxury we're given is time. We here at Top 3 Control are on a mission to use this time that we're given and deconstruct the tyranny that envelops and infects our community. Top 3 Control will live on, but this time on a road leading to its true destiny: the Altitude ProLeague Championship.

We gladly introduce our new roster, one that will forever be remembered as the roster that changed this league forever.

All his diamonds shine because they are really diamonds. He's got bad bitches in line, and they are really trying. We asked him if he was high, he said "really really". Then, we asked him if he had money on his mind, he said "really really". The third leg to our Triumvirate, whose nickname in real life also happens to be 'tripod', Ark!

"Girls be waitin' for me, I got 'em linin' up like free throws"-Ark

An artist, not only on paper, but in life itself. Someone so devilishly smooth with strokes on a page that she's earned the nickname 'Keith Strokes, always smooth'. She plays TWO..MODES, one with the ball and one with the bomb. Introducing, Amara! who is primarily here for diversity reasons and to help us in our sexism lawsuit.

"Life is just a highway, homie there's no test drive"-Amara

I guess you could say he's back 'urr derty, Altitude derby. He's like magic to kareem, man you tell him he ain't worthy. He ain't speakin bout a jersey, he's speakin bout income. DID YOU HEAR THAT ELIZABETH? HERE COME FARTFACE

"I got more heart than Hallmark on Valentine's Day"-Fartface

A man whose real name is simply two body parts said back to back. A man whose real game is to win two championships back to back. A man whose claim to fame is having too many hoes, rack to rack. A man we all know and love, Funnyhell!

"Youre playing checkers but im been playing chess. King me"-Funnyhell

The one familiar face from the original t3c roster, a man who needs no further introduction, Void!

"GUWOP HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME"-Void

I say a prayer for his enemies. They cannot slow down what's meant for him. It's funny how they come around like he can't see through their secret identities. Lately it's all about zen and him, and subtracting the negative energy. But if you **** with the fam, he'll turn your ass to a memory. He always keeps it a century, you know him as Walt!

"y'all can't control me, y'all don't understand that I'm turnt. All the way. I believe in me, just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't? FAST FORWARD"-Walt

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my god, bitch he runs the game and y'all just commentate from the side. Everything he does you know he does it for the squad. This dog can't be stopped, he can't be moved, and he can't be rocked, he is Woof!

"'Til I heard you talkin' ****, NOW I'M FIRED UP!"-Woof

Last edited by leggomyeggo; 08-03-2016 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:49 AM

Talking

Priceless truly priceless!
Old 08-03-2016, 03:18 AM

He been wishin for a burner, to kill everybody walkin'. He knows that his soul's in the furnace. Fine bitch on BET. Hottie wilin, she ****in on BET, wilin for wallet. Kill everybody walkin. He knows that his soul's in the furnace. Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky Turner.

"Panda panda panda panda panda panda panda"-Sneaky

Old 08-03-2016, 03:41 AM

All your dream girls are his ex girls now, and you're to blame. He's a savage, but his name ain't randy. He's more kisses than hugs. He is the 6'4 Impala!

"Yeezy, Yeezy, what's good? It's your boy Max B, what's going on? Just checking in on you, appreciate the love and support. The wave is here"-Impala

Old 08-03-2016, 02:46 PM

The final addition to our squad comes from under the sea. Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from him. He's someone that's been told to shut up more times than youths who listen to WALK THE MOON. He ain't nuttin ta **** wit. He is Wu-Tang Clam!

"Hey little mama would you like to be my sunshine. ***** touch my gang we gon' turn this **** to Columbine"-C.L.A.M. feat. Lil Yachty

Old 08-19-2016, 09:24 PM

we at it again boys. dis **** don't stop kodak moment 2k16 show up sunday 2pm est

Old 08-22-2016, 06:02 PM

Yesterday, through many challenges and much adversity, Top 3 Control came out on top. We faced a rude awakening when playing Red Dawn, but we were able to scrap our way out of the losers bracket in order to get the rematch we so rightfully deserved. I never doubted any of you and you were all able to justify that you deserve the tag that you wear. As our first time playing as a team, I'm proud of the way that we all handled the challenge at hand. In an attempt to better us all, I'd like to start a new tradition at Top 3 Control: The Report Card™. Players who played exceptionally well or exceptionally terribly will be forever memorialized on The Report Card for eons to come.

The Report Card

Woofy: A+

For an exceptional ability to carry the team when the team needed him most as well as being a fantastic morale booster the whole day.

Radium: F-

I swear if you show up to week 1 with spaces after your tag again, I'll sacrifice your first born.

Amara: E

For being an Exceptionally bad European with Egregious ping

The rest of you were only on par for terrible and not exceptionally bad. Stay tuned for next week when we play Red Dragon and Kings Lie Forever!

Old 08-29-2016, 04:36 AM

I had planned on turning this into an extremely long rant and multiple forum posts across the board, but I've more than lost motivation: I've lost hope. Today was honestly crushing and beyond irritating for me. I've spent the past 7 years in this game and have more hours logged than hours I've spent in classes. And today finally crushed the last bit of me that had faith in this community.

This isn't a message to all of you, especially not to most of our team here in Top 3 Control. But, at least to the people who were there today and who have been active recently, it should be clear what my message is in regards to.

You need to realize what you have in this community. We are a small, tightly knit community, and you need to use that to your advantage. We all know each other here. Some of us hate each other, some of us love each other. But, we know each other: we know our playstyles and we know our personalities. That means that you can't use blanket generalizations, whether it be with ladder or league games or day to day conversation.

When you're put in charge of something, it makes you feel powerful. And, it makes you feel responsible. Sometimes, the easiest way to ease that feeling is to treat that position of power as a throne. You give blanket rules that cater to your needs and make your life easier. You treat everyone that's not as powerful as you as an underling. You stop listening to your community. You start to think that because you're in this position of power, that if you don't show an almost tyrannical sense of authority, no one will respect you.

That's not what makes a leader great.

A leader is great when he inspires his people. A leader is great when he shows authority, but also shows a connection with his family. A leader is great when he improves the people around him. That's not what I've seen in this community in the past year. The community we see on a day to day basis is almost pitifully small, and yet we see ladder and leagues acting as if they're trying to accommodate a playerbase 50 times the size of us. We see administration that is all but completely disconnected from its users wants and needs. And it makes me absolutely sick and sometimes filled with anger.

I love you guys, I really do. I've grown with this community and I honestly believe it's helped to put me where I stand today. But, some of you are actively splintering the community and seem either apathetic about it or almost to the point of ecstatic. I hope it gets better and I hope I can come back here one day and still see you guys making fun of clam and having a good time. But, I don't think that will ever happen. Please, for the sake of the future of this community, listen to the people around you. Listen to what your peers are telling you. You're not always right and you need to be willing to admit that and change.

If you don't already have a way of contacting me, please message me and I'll give you my cell phone number or Facebook or whatever you want. Because I know I'll miss you guys and I'll want to stay in touch. I'm gonna go and finish this bottle of bourbon, have a good night everyone.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
I had planned on turning this into an extremely long rant and multiple forum posts across the board, but I've more than lost motivation: I've lost hope. Today was honestly crushing and beyond irritating for me. I've spent the past 7 years in this game and have more hours logged than hours I've spent in classes. And today finally crushed the last bit of me that had faith in this community.

This isn't a message to all of you, especially not to most of our team here in Top 3 Control. But, at least to the people who were there today and who have been active recently, it should be clear what my message is in regards to.

You need to realize what you have in this community. We are a small, tightly knit community, and you need to use that to your advantage. We all know each other here. Some of us hate each other, some of us love each other. But, we know each other: we know our playstyles and we know our personalities. That means that you can't use blanket generalizations, whether it be with ladder or league games or day to day conversation.

When you're put in charge of something, it makes you feel powerful. And, it makes you feel responsible. Sometimes, the easiest way to ease that feeling is to treat that position of power as a throne. You give blanket rules that cater to your needs and make your life easier. You treat everyone that's not as powerful as you as an underling. You stop listening to your community. You start to think that because you're in this position of power, that if you don't show an almost tyrannical sense of authority, no one will respect you.

A leader is great when he inspires his people. A leader is great when he shows authority, but also shows a connection with his family. A leader is great when he improves the people around him. That's not what I've seen in this community in the past year. The community we see on a day to day basis is almost pitifully small, and yet we see ladder and leagues acting as if they're trying to accommodate a playerbase 50 times the size of us. We see administration that is all but completely disconnected from its users wants and needs. And it makes me absolutely sick and sometimes filled with anger.

I love you guys, I really do. I've grown with this community and I honestly believe it's helped to put me where I stand today. But, some of you are actively splintering the community and seem either apathetic about it or almost to the point of ecstatic. I hope it gets better and I hope I can come back here one day and still see you guys making fun of clam and having a good time. But, I don't think that will ever happen. Please, for the sake of the future of this community, listen to the people around you. Listen to what your peers are telling you. You're not always right and you need to be willing to admit that and change.

If you don't already have a way of contacting me, please message me and I'll give you my cell phone number or Facebook or whatever you want. Because I know I'll miss you guys and I'll want to stay in touch. I'm gonna go and finish this bottle of bourbon, have a good night everyone.

Charsssss
Old 08-29-2016, 08:11 AM

What happened?

Don't go, I love you.

And sorry can't help it....

Last edited by classicallad; 08-29-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post

A leader is also great when he recognizes the influence imposed on him by decision fatigue. Surely this day in the greater scheme of things wasn't the fateful day you make it out to be. I lost hope in this community years ago, something which I've demonstrated quite generously.

Also, since you have me muted in-game, I'd expect 7 years wouldn't make me cringe at your play regardless of rust. Makes me wonder whether any more class would do you any good, though I suppose that isn't as bad as it seems.

Who knows there is a place for us here rooting for magneticblarg, should they above all be perceptive of Altitude's structural problems.

Anytime. Good luck at life and RIP. Love you too!
Old 08-29-2016, 09:32 AM

Is this about the nickname rule? Anyway, I will miss your awesome posts and good luck for all, wish you'll come back sometimes just to make us lol)
Old 08-29-2016, 11:07 AM

What on Earth happened?

Nickname rule? Don't tell me someone got a forfit because of a nickname....
Old 08-29-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicallad View Post
What on Earth happened?

Nickname rule? Don't tell me someone got a forfit because of a nickname....
I think so classy we said we didnt have problems with Radium's name, but seems like they got a forefeit even if they won the second game.

If the problem its about the names rule, we can change it! We cant lose you just for a rule

Btw Classy, yesterday you missed an epic tie game)
Old 08-29-2016, 12:55 PM

This is plain silly, i would like a rematch.

I don't get what people's problem with nicks is anyway. It's 5 players versus 5 players and the best 5 win. The server logs can identify people via their vapour ID's anyway. IMO scrap the silly nick rule and admins can grant a forfit if a vapour ID doesn't check out.

Surely then we should be posting our nicks as most people know them to be plus vapour ID's for admin purposes on the registration thread.

gj admins for tainting APL.

sheesh
Old 08-29-2016, 10:46 PM

i appreciate the response, guys. in case it needs clarification, the nickname fiasco was just a representation of what the administration (in both ladder and league) has been turning into for the past year or so. if i can't play my players that want to participate in a video game tournament because their name is t3c.LAMORRA instead of t3c.CLAMORRA, then it's not worth it for me to try and run a team. this isn't MLG.

but, i have to stop myself before i start ranting. i've said what i'd like to say and i hope some of you can see where i'm coming from. again, i really do appreciate the response and i'm glad this at least sparked a conversation.

@class if you want a rematch, you're welcome to contact woofy, he's in charge of t3c now

EDIT: also btw Impala was going to be ex's return to alti~. notice how his name is alphabetically where 'e' would be in our roster.

Last edited by leggomyeggo; 08-30-2016 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:18 AM

The rules were posted three weeks before preseason, I said nicknames were going to be locked two days before preseason, and we had a week to get use to the new rules in effect during preseason. t3c showed up with three players who tried to skirt around the rules and one who didn't understand it properly. There was ample time to ask questions regarding the new nick rule if anything was unclear. Instead what happened was everyone saying it was a dumb rule and that they were going to play anyways.

To be fair, I was fine with Clam's name because any reasonable person can see that it's actually Clam. What I wasn't fine with was everyone throwing a temper tantrum. That's why I was so strict about it. Doesn't matter what team is playing, doesn't matter if it's another admin: if they don't follow the rules there will be consequences. Does this mean that every case is black and white? No, of course not. But when people are acting like children then the result will be more harsh.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:33 AM

nobody argued that they didn't break the rules

the whole reason they were mad is because the rule is dumb
Old 08-30-2016, 11:26 AM

My point exactly. ^^

Honestly I'm happy to run another pwned tournament, it can be a league if people want. Just to state the obvious, i couldn't give a rats ass what peoples nicknames are.

Maybe i'll go head to head with APL scheduling next time around and see which people prefer to play ;P
Old 08-30-2016, 12:34 PM

Angry

Let us focus on holding the community together and play together.

Last edited by Mr Nice; 08-30-2016 at 12:35 PM. Reason: I must have clicked on some emoji by mistake, on the phone my bad
Old 08-30-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicallad View Post
My point exactly. ^^

Honestly I'm happy to run another pwned tournament, it can be a league if people want. Just to state the obvious, i couldn't give a rats ass what peoples nicknames are.

Maybe i'll go head to head with APL scheduling next time around and see which people prefer to play ;P

Like the last pwned when you didn't even show up and I had to coordinate everything?