Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:42 AM

Default Great games today (SL6)

Hey everyone, I just want to say there were some really top notch games today. Great work fat, nonfat, and dieting people. I thought all of the teams were playing incredibly well. Thanks to all the admins organizing it. Competitive Altitude is becoming beastly. I hope the rest of the season is as intense.

I am going to be the first one to call this (if no one has already). Altitude will be the next major genre of competitive online multiplayer. Theres really nothing else with the balance of speed, precision and teamwork, so great work Lamster et al.

Also, this was my favorite game today:
http://youtu.be/UggNBsjrmxI
Did any of the other teams record their matches?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:17 AM

i didn't even show up for, much less record, our matches
Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 AM

nice!
Old 05-07-2012, 02:43 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

lix mvp
GOAT GOAT GOAT
Old 05-07-2012, 12:32 PM

GGs!

The game AIR had vs t3c, I swear didn't know it was for real There was a lot of chat and a lot of confusion before the match about 4v4, 5v6, 6v6 with 2 subs, 5v5 with 1 sub, then vipr comes in suddenly changes to v1p.t3c and then suddenly it was 6v6 with 6 t3c's.... oh well I guess it was my fault for not watching every single line of the chat but it was kind of "WTF is it real??" (for us AIR chilling out in spec-chat) after the game began, anyway not giving excuses.

GGs nonethless!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekn0 View Post
GGs!

The game AIR had vs t3c, I swear didn't know it was for real There was a lot of chat and a lot of confusion before the match about 4v4, 5v6, 6v6 with 2 subs, 5v5 with 1 sub, then vipr comes in suddenly changes to v1p.t3c and then suddenly it was 6v6 with 6 t3c's.... oh well I guess it was my fault for not watching every single line of the chat but it was kind of "WTF is it real??" (for us AIR chilling out in spec-chat) after the game began, anyway not giving excuses.

GGs nonethless!
to solve any confusion:

when we were supposed to be playing air we originally didn't have enough members so we wanted to 5v5 or 5v6 air if they wanted. although, vipr came along, giving us 6 members. so we could then play a game of 6v6. i don't know who it was that said air would autoprogress, but whoever did was wrong. we had enough members to play a fair game so we're not going to just give away the win.

anyways sorry for not explaining all of that during preseason, but i didn't see any air ask questions about it so i assumed they knew what was going on. in the future, feel free to ask me, shmo, or rad whatever questions you have, preferably through whisper so it doesn't get cluttered by other text.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
i don't know who it was that said air would autoprogress, but whoever did was wrong. we had enough members to play a fair game so we're not going to just give away the win.

Before the game started t3c was trying to use me as a fill in. I'm not in t3c. I suggested that Air autoprogressed no matter the result when they were going to use me, because I didn't really think it was fair that a team used a random in this situation to move up the tourney (even if it was just practice).

Vipr showed up before the game started and took my place. Apparently he's in t3c, so the autoprogress/fairness questions were nullified.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
to solve any confusion:

when we were supposed to be playing air we originally didn't have enough members so we wanted to 5v5 or 5v6 air if they wanted. although, vipr came along, giving us 6 members. so we could then play a game of 6v6. i don't know who it was that said air would autoprogress, but whoever did was wrong. we had enough members to play a fair game so we're not going to just give away the win.

anyways sorry for not explaining all of that during preseason, but i didn't see any air ask questions about it so i assumed they knew what was going on. in the future, feel free to ask me, shmo, or rad whatever questions you have, preferably through whisper so it doesn't get cluttered by other text.
maybe if you'll add me as friend leggo

ggs! and <3 your remote whale!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipMattMan View Post
Before the game started t3c was trying to use me as a fill in. I'm not in t3c. I suggested that Air autoprogressed no matter the result when they were going to use me, because I didn't really think it was fair that a team used a random in this situation to move up the tourney (even if it was just practice).

Vipr showed up before the game started and took my place. Apparently he's in t3c, so the autoprogress/fairness questions were nullified.
it's okay Matt, apparently it was my fault I think Special and a few others knew it was 6v6 it was just me and Jimlad who weren't aware of it!

P.S. join a clan matt! you're too good a player to not!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:34 PM

vipr's been in t3c since last SL lol
Old 05-07-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipMattMan View Post

yea this too. go ahead and add me as a friend if you want to, tek.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:36 AM

Everyone please subscribe to entropy's YouTube channel and like all his videos. This helps promote the game (infinitesimally but still).
Old 05-08-2012, 09:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2bWmC0fBTA