Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:45 PM

Default 2 Suggestions Which are Good Suggestions. Trust me.

Okay so wouldn't it be cool if we got stats for each red perk?

I suggested this a long time ago but I can't find the thread to bump it because the search function is screwed up. Which brings me to my second suggestion which I just thought of

The screwed up search function should be un-screwed up. I mean, I searched "red perks" in the "thread" finder part of the search thing and the first 3 threads that came up were 3 clan pages, starting with ball. I also searched "Fartface" and it brought up a bunch of threads I have posted in but none that I actually posted. The search bar is kind of like google in the fact that you type in something and the stuff it gives you is stuff you don't want (or wikipedia, but that's irrelevant here).

Thanks =D
Old 01-08-2011, 11:47 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

I like them both.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartface View Post
The screwed up search function should be un-screwed up. I mean, I searched "red perks" in the "thread" finder part of the search thing and the first 3 threads that came up were 3 clan pages, starting with ball. I also searched "Fartface" and it brought up a bunch of threads I have posted in but none that I actually posted. The search bar is kind of like google in the fact that you type in something and the stuff it gives you is stuff you don't want (or wikipedia, but that's irrelevant here).

Thanks =D
So uh, go to your profile->statistics->Find all threads started by Fartface->it's the fourth one. But i'll let you do that next time, for now: voila
Old 01-09-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
So uh, go to your profile->statistics->Find all threads started by Fartface->it's the fourth one. But i'll let you do that next time, for now: voila
Ah I guess I'm a forums n00b

That being said, the search function should still be fixed up.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:11 AM

The chance that "red perks" was mentioned somewhere by someone in the 100's of pages of clan threads is very likely, so that's why they came up.

What you wanted was to search for thread titles rather than thread posts, and you would've found what you were looking for.

Also, Karl and Lam have no control over the search feature on these forums. I'm fairly certain that's all embedded in vbulletin.