Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar

Tech Support Trouble running the game? Found a bug? Post here.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:32 AM

Default Miranda Sound Effects Bug

Recently I have been experimenting with playing while listening to music. In this particular instance, I turned the in-game sound effects down pretty low. I then noticed that uncharged Miranda shots (whether with Trick, Laser, or TA) were completely inaudible. I confirmed this by turning my headphones all the way up; all other sound effects were really loud but I still couldn't hear the shots. I don't think it would effect anyone's ability to play, but I found it strange. I'd suggest looking into this along with any other bugs that are going to be eliminated in the next patch.

This is where I had the slider at when I noticed it.

Recap: Turning the sound effects down too low causes uncharged Miranda shots to be inaudible.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:05 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

thanks for the recap, i completely got lost halfway through your post.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

This is no laughing matter Leggo.

Quote:
So I was listening to Johnny Cash while being in a dilemma as how much money to take with me today, because you see I'm going to have coffee with some friends but I might need to buy extra stuff, anyway The Man Comes Around is a great album and I got back to listening to a lot of Cash since that stupid ad about a random crappy videogame is on every youtube video you can find, and then I told myself, let's get on the forums and see what's up with people. After reading a few threads, facepalming at a few posts and banning another spambot that was once again that russian ICQ pain in the butt that just posts "yes its great you are right" and IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE SAME IP AS THE OTHER ONE. Mother of God I hope Lam can do something about it or I might just nuke Russia after getting Trendy and his gf a helo to pick them up. Which brings me to the point where I saw a thread by Flexio which I assumed was

By the way I've often played with music and a low volume and never experienced this... I might have been focusing on the music too much though.